Sunpower Equinox System
Discover the SunPower Advantage
Maximize Savings Over the Years
For Peace of Mind
Product, Power, Service
SunPower EnergyLink Monitoring System
If you’re going to spend money on a solar system, you’re going to want to know if it’s working, right? That’s why a solar monitoring system is a must-have. It’s going to let you keep an eagle eye on how your solar system is performing. It also makes it easy to show off your solar system to friends, staff, and the community. Just go online and you’ll be able to view your current kilowatt-hour production!
Differences Between SunPower vs. Conventional Solar
Conventional Home Solar
- Built with components from multiple brands and manufacturers each with its own warranty.
- Requires more panels typically spanning multiple sides to meet energy needs.
- Separate inverters add more utility boxes cluttering exterior walls.
- May not be compatible with energy storage or require a large, bulk installation.
SunPower Equinox System
- Built by SunPower and backed by the industry’s only complete-system warranty.
- Generates more power in less space with fewer visible parts for a minimalist design.
- Eliminates unnecessary hardware and utility boxes on exterior walls.
- Easily add energy storage to provide backup power during an outage and to help reduce peak-time charges.
The only all-in-one solar system
Not All Solar is Created Equal
SunPower Maxeon Cells
24/7 Energy Monitoring
SunPower Maxeon Technology Rated #1 in Durability
Our Maxeon® solar cell is fundamentally different. And dramatically better design. With its unique copper foundation, our cell delivers unmatched reliability and allows us to build panels with the world record for highest efficiency. In addition, SunPower has earned more than 1,000 patents for solar innovation. Compared to a Conventional Panel, our panels produce 60% more energy in the same space over the first 25 years. SunPower panels are tested and proven to stand up to temperature swings, battering winds, humidity, hail and more. It’s no surprise a panel this strong is backed by the industry-leading Complete Confidence warranty.
Built-In SunPower MicroInverters
- Built-in SunPower microinverters work independently to maximize power production for each panel even when some panels are shaded
- Adding panels in future are simple to set up using plug-and-play connectors that attach much like Legos
- Completely eliminates the bulky inverter box, for a more streamlined design that takes up less space
- Factory installation ensures a seamless installation process and minimizes variability on site.
- Instant DC to AC energy output at the panel level, creating a serious boost in efficiency
- Our proprietary InvisiMount® frame is designed to be completely hidden, producing a sleek look that complements any architectural style.
- Features an adaptable design that enables installation on almost any roof type, whether it’s shingles, flat tile or curved tile
- Installation takes less time and tools meaning your SunPower Equinox system will be up and running in no time.
- Designed with InvisiMount mounting hardware, the SunPower Equinox system eliminates visible mounting hardware, rails, and exterior hardware for a best-in-class look that 8 in 10 homeowners prefer over leading competitors.
- 60% less viewable parts than any other racking equipment on the market! Made from galvanized steel and aluminum!