Sunpower Equinox System
Discover the SunPower Advantage
Maximize Savings Over the Years
For Peace of Mind
Product, Power, Service
Differences between SunPower vs. Conventional Solar
Conventional Home Solar
- Built with components from multiple brands and manufacturers each with its own warranty.
- Requires more panels typically spanning multiple sides to meet energy needs.
- Separate inverters add more utility boxes cluttering exterior walls.
- May not be compatible with energy storage or require a large, bulk installation.
SunPower Equinox System
- Built by SunPower and backed by the industry’s only complete-system warranty.
- Generates more power in less space with fewer visible parts for a minimalist design.
- Eliminates unnecessary hardware and utility boxes on exterior walls.
- Easily add energy storage to provide backup power during an outage and to help reduce peak-time charges.
The only all-in-one solar system
Not All Panels are Created Equal
SunPower Maxeon Cells
24/7 Energy Monitoring
SunPower Maxeon Cell Technology
Our Maxeon® solar cell is fundamentally different. And dramatically better. With its unique copper foundation, our cell delivers unmatched reliability and allows us to build panels with the world record for highest efficiency. In addition, SunPower has earned more than 1,000 patents for solar innovation. Compared to a Conventional Panel, our panels produce 60% more energy in the same space over the first 25 years.